Monday, June 6, 2011

And so it begins...


From New York to Paris and around the globe, the place may change, but I will always be Southern and the City!

Made in Manhattan, while Daddy was just about to graduate from the tax program at NYU law, my family moved back to our hometown in West Virginia.  I went to school at the beach in Carolina, and eventually returned to Mama in the Mountain State.  I always felt like I needed to get back to where it all began…  New York City!  -Imagine I just said that like those two old wagon wheeler fellows in the salsa commercial ;)

In January (2011) I pulled the trigger and became a Yankee! 

I have been asked to blog about the experiences I have been having since moving to the big City, and now that I will be traveling abroad, the request has been renewed.  I am honored to share my journey and hope y'all enjoy reading my stories as much as I enjoy telling them!  Sometimes, I enjoy living them… other times can be quite questionable!

P.S.  I'm changing the names to protect the ‘not so innocent’!

No comments:

Post a Comment